03 October 2010

Menstruation was very painful this month

While I had an excellent PMS, my periods were not so excellent this month.

I think it had a lot to do with the fact that I didn't exercise much, I was working insane hours and had too much pressure at work.

My stomach bloated up so much this month that I looked like I was 4-5 months pregnant. I couldn't button up my pants properly and they're made from a stretchy material!

This photo here, of a pregnant woman, is about as big as my stomach actually became!

Not only that, but I was also feeling very dizzy, like I was about to pass out any moment. That was a bit scary, especially when I was driving to work and felt this way on the highway!

I also felt very nauseous, like I wanted to throw up so badly, even though there was no reason for me to feel sick like that.

I generally don't have such painful menstruation and have only experienced these types of symptoms only a few times before.

No comments:

Post a Comment