03 October 2010

PMS has improved quite a lot

This month, PMS was not so bad again. I just had about 1-2 days of the PMS emotional symptoms which were ameliorated when I told myself that it was just PMS and not real.

While I could tell I had PMS as my emotions were more intense and my thoughts were a bit emotional at times, I didn't have the really irrational thoughts that overwhelmed me to the point where I thought I was going to go crazy from them, like what used to happen to me during PMS before.

I used to get PMS so bad before that those erratic thoughts just totally overwhelmed me and I felt absolutely awful before. It felt like I was not in control of my emotions or thoughts (I knew I was, but with the intensity of my emotions it felt like I wasn't).

My emotions were a bit more intense, but very recognisable as PMS and the trick I use (telling myself it's only PMS, that it's not real and will go away), helps me to manage those PMS thoughts and see sense.

And even though I havent been exercising enough this past month and have been under incredible pressure at work and I have been working over 50 hours each week, I still have managed not to get terrible PMS symptoms, only the 1-2 days just prior to my periods. That is so brilliant!

All my tactics and strategies to manage PMS naturally, are obviously working well. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment