22 July 2012

Using Wild Yam and Chaste Berry Cream

I have started using the Wild Yam and Chaste Berry cream since yesterday (day 12), twice a day.

The interesting things that I have noticed so far from three (3) applications of the cream are (I experience the effects of herbs and medicines quite quickly, because I am so sensitive):

  • Warmer body temperature - my body temperature is a little bit warmer than it normally is. I normally don't feel very warm most of the time (normally quite cold and especially more so in winter), but since I started using the cream, I not only feel warmer, but I get warmer more quickly when I am active

  • Clearer sinuses
    - now this is an interesting (in an excellent way) effect of the cream. Since yesterday, not only have my sinuses opened up that I can breathe properly, it also means I didnt experienced any sleep apnea last night, when I normally have been experiencing it quite regularly lately due to my sinuses being so blocked - no air coming in or out of my nasal passages, mouth closed and that means no breathing and hence the sleep  apnea. Additionally, my nose seems to have less blood (from the broken capillaries) than normal. Again, this is beneficial because it means my nose is getting cleared up and the sinuses are functioning much better. Having the ability to breathe through my nose is absolutely awesome
  • A bit more emotional - yesterday I noticed I felt a bit more emotional after using the cream, like I had PMS (when I haven't yet started to ovulate, so it isn't that). Not overly emotional, but just a bit more tense than normal. It could be that it enhanced my state of mind which is to be a little bit tense at the moment anyway. And the manufacturer states that the cream sometimes causes the eostrogen to spike up a bit when you first start using it, but it calms down after about a week or so. Hopefully it does for me, as I dont really want to feel more emotional than I normally do and feel like I have PMS when I am not in the PMS time of the month
  • More energy - both yesterday and today I have felt my energy levels increase a little bit. My energy has been quite low lately and it has been hard to get out of bed in the mornings (not just because it's Winter and that makes it hard to get up out of bed anyway). With the use of this cream, I have not has as much trouble getting up out of bed and I have been going to bed a little earlier so that should help me wake up earlier. I hope that continues to improve.
So there you have it. These are the effects of the cream so far and this is only after one and a half days. I hope I am like the women on the testimonials who wax lyrically about the wonderful effects of the cream and how much it has helped them.

No comments:

Post a Comment