29 January 2008

PMS Update

It has been over a year since I have posted anything to this blog and that is because I have been busy! No excuse, but that's what it is.

In regards to PMS, I have discovered that a combination of vitamins, nutrients and lots of exercise does help.

In addition this, stress-relief is mandatory. I try to do about 15minutes of meditation each night. This is really great, as it helps to improve my stress levels in general, which in turn help me to feel better and lessen the hold that PMS may have on me.

Lately I have been exercising for about 1 hour each day - this includes a lot of fat burning exercises, plus some toning and stretching. I have started this diligent exercise plan since my last menstruation ended and it should be interesting to note how it affects my PMS next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment